The past year has been full of many milestones at Milliken - from celebrating our 150th anniversary as a company and introducing innovative color- and art-inspired collections to enhancing our sustainability efforts. Here are a few of our favorite moments as we reflect on an exciting 2015 and look forward to the New Year ahead.
- Celebrating our 150th milestone year at all Milliken locations around the world
- Being named one of Ethisphere Magazine’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for the ninth consecutive year
- ‘Doing good’ in our communities at home and around the U.S. by supporting the Red Cross South Carolina Flood relief efforts with a $100,000 donation and supplies drive and raising more than $32,000 for foster children with MilliCare’s Month of Care CHAIRity event
- Expanding our global reach by acquiring the assets of Ontera Modular Carpets Pty Ltd
- Being chosen as Chapman Cultural Center’s 2015 Cultural Champion
- Broadening our flooring solutions with the first offering of Milliken Luxury Vinyl Tile
- Releasing the inaugural Milliken Floor Covering Division Global Sustainability Report
- Decreasing our global footprint by increasing the recycled content in our modular carpet collections manufactured in America
- Connecting with designers, facility managers, dealers, and end users at global trade shows, including NeoCon, Clerkenwell Design Week, Surfaces, HD Expo, and ARCHIDEX
- Bringing the Constantine Collection home to the residential market with two new collections, Hardanger and Crystal Stitch
- Exploring the curiosity of color through two distinct approaches at NeoCon with Color Field and Naturally Drawn
- Hosting various customers from around the world at our global headquarters in Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Renovating the Milliken London Showroom with the help of design firm M Moser Associates and celebrating the fresh space with the local A&D community
- Achieving carbon-negative status once more from the Leonardo Academy Cleaner and Greener program, which recognizes the Milliken family of companies as a third-party-certified carbon-negative manufacturer
After 150 holiday seasons, we’re still celebrating. Here’s to a storied past, an inspiring present, and a promising future.